Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday was a rest day

After Sunday's emotional windblown exercise of cycling, i was prompted to take the day off from riding and focus on work.  And i did.  My legs felt fatigued and heavy all day yesterday. I can afford do that, because I'm just a regular girl.

But to kick things into gear, my boss has found a plan outlined to get me up to century level within the next 6-8 weeks. IT's a simple plan, but i like it's format.

Today is a short ride, with alot of hills. My boss and I scanned a map, and determined where some mighty hills are.  So, that will be my goal today.  13 miles of hills.  I like hills.  When im in good shape.

Also, my nutrition plans are coming along well. I've discovered, w/ my boss' help, that i need about 2000 cal's a day, to lose a pound a week, as long as I ride at least 9hours a week. Doable. I just did it.  Last night, I could only consume 1600.  But i was still hungry at night.

I tell you what tho, I like going to bed a bit hungry. I hate that full feeling anyway, and at night, it's worse.  I wake up with a lot more energy.

So, I've gone from 139lbs, to 133 in just two weeks.  Now, that's a lot, but it's mainly water, and muscle replacement.  My goal is to get around 128.  I haven't weight that in about 10 years.  A nice side effect..when i detox my bod with all that sugar junk,my skin clears up.  Sucks that i'm so sensitive to sugar and chocolate. But i am.  And i have big hips.  I can't change all that, but i can put those hips to good use!!

Tonight, after my hill ride, i plan to scamper up to richardson to RBM to register for my first ride of the year..But i might try for one in April as well.

Oh and if you get a chance, you can download Phil Keoghan's "The Ride" from Amazon. Do it, it's a great, fun watch.

Clear Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.