Just returned from eye doc and so far the healing is coming along well. I am not out of the woods, but 2 more months of healing will be the deciding factor. I can't express how much energy and happiness I have, that i am not still sitting here, suffering from one of the worst headpains I've ever endured only to find out i had a growth on my eye!
Two more months and I'll be clear! No more growth. Just two more. And my eyesight is now even better than it;s been in over a year. Awesomeness.
Two more chunks of pure awesome.
I've discovered EBAY for cycling gear. OMG how cheap you can get stuff, cool stuff, that you can't get in alot of retail stores, or stuff I couldn't afford. Brand new stuff with tags. Today i received a nice cycle pubcrawling jacket, cycling tights, socks and gloves. The retail of this brandnew stuff is 225 before tax. My grand total w/ shipping? 64.00. I am not kidding! (i could hear you say "you're kidding!)
Needless to say, I've become somewhat of an Ebay junkie. I can't help it. It's like the best bargain hunting in the world! I hate paying full price anyway. Aside from the incredibly see thru pair of nice shorts i bought, I also have attained 4 jerseys, an ionos helmet, arm warmers, knee warmers and a another pair of gloves. All for a staggering low sum. Some of those jerseys were 100 in the brick/mortars and not much less than inet retail. I know! Awesome! Three of the jersey's are rarities...a jersey produced for a spec race or show. I know! Even more awesome!
To top off a pretty damn cool day, i get to see The Ride tonight. Its about some guys that MS charity rode across the US in 40 days.
One more note...eating healthy disturbs my tarnished innerds. ow.
Thanks for the ebay tip on cycling gear. I've been trying to get a nice collection of riding gear and other goodies for my bike, but it's so expensive! :)
ReplyDeleteOo thanks for commenting! I didnt think anyone read my blog!
ReplyDeleteYou can really score some nice stuff on the cheap. I just got a $200 hincapie rain jacket for $42 with shipping. Brand new!
But one word of warning, when you score that seriously awesome find, you find addiction. Sign up for some shopaholics anonymous classes now.
i warned you!