Sunday, February 27, 2011

The end of the weekend

It's sunday, excuse me WINDay evening.  I did it. I made it to Richardson Bike Mart to buy my new road shoes and pedals.  I talked myself into Specialized Pro Carbon (yeah i stimulated the economy on those :|) and Keo Classic pedals.  I hope i got the right stuff. The shoes are just heaven tho. I tried on the Torchs, and while nice, damn those pro carbon's are just too sweet.  In for a penny, in for a pound i say!

Well, it's my birthday in April, and i am serious about reaching this goal.

So, im lighter about $400, and im drinking a glass of wine to handle the buyers anxiety.  Ok two glasses, and im editing and doing laundry. I am the quintessential  multitasker!

Today's ride was quite windy.  I tried to push a moderate ride. damn the numbers! Let's ride.  Thank you for the dude that was rather of size that let me draft behind him right before the asphalt hill. Sorry i had to zing past you, but that's how it goes!

I think my new nickname should be "on your left".   There were so many ppl walking around the lake, it was crazy.

Oh a shout out to Joel at Richardson Bike Mart, who, even tho hurried to get to other customers, spent adequate time with me to set my clips, explain to me what i was getting myself into, and checking my bike.  And inviting me to the group rides and getting me a schedule.  i have to admit, it's pretty cool for a bike shop to pay employees to ride w/ customers.  Smart, very Smart.

My render is done, so i'm going back to work. Yes, i can edit with one eye closed! lol.

if i saw you on the lake around 11, hats off to you for facing such a brutal wind!

Clear Calm Skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.