I did hills. I'm not sure how well I did the hills, or if i did the right amount of hills.
14 miles, mostly not hills but i found them and sprinted up them. Sometimes going 13mph, and sometimes only 8. yes that last one kinda hurt.
There was little wind yesterday, and i was shocked at how fast i could go. I am tired of this wind, but it is serious resistance training. I'm hoping that by the time spring officially arrives, that I am much stronger for the training of it.
This morning would have been an AWESOME ride, very still outside, but i woke up at 1 am with sneezing and congestion. Oh man, i had so managed to avoid the crap allergy attacks. Benedryl and an hour later i'm unconscious. IT made getting up at 5:30 impossible.
So, this afternoon, I am going for two loops, moderate pace and some wind for resistance. Thank you mother nature, for taking the lead on kicking my ass.
Last night went to RBM to sign up for the Wild Ride in MAy. $15 registration and Armstrong's mom was there. I didn't meet her, or buy the book, but i saw her. She looked very sweet.
I swooned over a new pair of extremely pricey road shoes. I want them. But i can't justify$300. So, I will prob end up w/ the 100$ and if i get a century in, I'll upgrade as a reward. Good incentive? Damn u Specialized for making such great shoes!
I'm halfway through Lance's second book. I really hope, for everyone's sake, including the cycling community, that these guys who continually protest the doping, really aren't. If we put our faith in you, and you let us down, then it tears our fabric of trust. We have enuf lier's in the world, and the world needs honesty. Don't be a doper Lance. Be real.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.