1:30 am. I heard a loud noise near my front door and it woke me up out of a sound sleep.
I decided to get up and check it out. I always have a slight anxiety about being burglarized. My alarm was set and everything was quiet. I looked out my front door, and my horrid neighbor was out side on her porch doing god knows what. It was then i noticed a sticky on my front door. "god, what now" I thought. She was always putting little notes on my door when she was unhappy when i made her life inconvenient. Never mind she's always breaking the parking rules.
I decided to wait until she wnt back inside. I'm in my underwear and didn't feel like a 2 am confrontation w her. Ater she loudly re entered her side of the duplex i shut off my alarm and opened the door as quiet as a church mouse. But it wasn't the sticky that caught my eye, it was a large box sitting on my porch, tucked into w corner. I grabbed it and the sticky. Te sticy was merely a fedex delivery noticed. Thank god i didn't open my front door and yell "what?" at her.
By this time, fly stuck his head around the bedroom door and cried a little bit. I took the box to the kitchen and opened it.
There is one downside to buying stuff on eBay. It can take a long time for the free shipping of your wined auctions. I've waited 7 weeks for this.
My brand new white 2011 giro ionos. Its beautiful. At 2 am, i put it on the shelf with my other helmets.
Of course, it shows on the days that I've decided to take 2 days off to allow my bod to reover a little.
Awesome
On more ting that is awesome. When i fall asleep at night, Flynn likes to fall asleep on my hand. I doze off with tis warm purring and connecting to this little creature.
Goodnight no one out there. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.