Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pain or No pain, that is the question...

New saddle from RBM. This time, i'm sporting the Specialized Dolce, which to me sounds like a Starbucks hot drink.  It's supposed to be like the Specialized Ruby, but with padding.  I also just noticed instead of the sleek 143mm that was my previous saddle size, this one is 155, and serious amount of sport gel padding.  it's also considered a "comfort" saddle.

I've been thru racing saddles, endurance saddles and it's come to this "recreational road".   But i guess in all truth, that's really where im at.  I'm not a racer (yet) and i am a recreational rider.

This saddle is also half the price for twice the size of the Ruby.

I totally wussed on the "head for the hills" cedar hill ride. i hate that i had to do it, but w/ my hammy being all naughty, i had to I was worried for my ass.  no one wants a worried ass.

I forgot there was a marathon at the lake today, but thankfully, they don't shut it down.  With some resting btwn laps, because i saw some Hashers cheering on their pals, I managed two laps with little to no pain. I couldn't believe it.  Its like someone flipped a switch.

Now, i didn't push it, bec i was worried for my ass, but i did get a little speed going at times. Pushing it, would have been trying for a third lap.  Even I'm not that stupid.

lets keep our fingers crossed that this one is the charm, even if, imo, it's a fatty seat :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.