Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lance and Dope

I tweet about my disgust w/ the media about this topic, but im gonna write about it now, in a full blog, esp the allegations from previous members.

First, I want to address the cycling news article that came about last month..the one with STrickland whining about how crushed he's going to be if Lance is found to be guilty, and the full page spread of the top ten allegations. REALLY? CyclingNews you disappoint me.  I am trying to see the latter article as a sort of filling in the ignorant of what's going on, so they can have an opinion, too. But the only opinion YOU care about, is selling more magazines, bec let's face it, scandall sells. You post articles about how guilty you think he's going to be, which again, was QUITE disappointing (oh and the idiots who also followed  up "wow they MUST know something, or why else would they risk damaging the Armstrong Foundation relationship?"  Instead, why not just IGNORE it, save for maybe an editorial biline stating nothing mroe than there is an allegation/investigation, and we'll print the results when they come out, but to DROP to the level of a common gossip rag just lowered my whole point of view of you.  You're a FAIL and i don't care now how well you post the results and the REAL news. I'll find it in a more relable, tabloid-less mag.

Now, I want to address CyclingWeekly's tweet about Hincapie. This is the tweet :
Cycling Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.