Friday, August 20, 2010

So it's Friday...

Exactly one week and a day til the HHH.
And i'm still no nearer, that I know of, of getting on my bike, than i was three days ago.

Last night, I took back my new mavic's to DBW. THey were extremely accommodating, and went through all options until we both agreed that I needed to find another source for shoes. Not that I'm so difficult a customer, but time is short before the HHH.

However, by the time I finished with them, all the other bike shops were closed.

So, tonight and saturday are my days left to shop.

The good news is this the tax free weekend, so maybe I can save some money.

I just really miss being on my bike.

Ok whine whine whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.