Im having a Laces Out morning.
I dragged myself out of bed this early AM to get in a nice lap or two around the lake. Unfortunately, some running group had the same idea. What is it with runners, joggers, and walkers. Can you not walk on the side of the bike path? Do you have to group up in a mob as if you're about to go lynch the town villian?
COME ON!!! There is alot of lake out there..and a lot of path. RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAKE.
This is my equivelent to "laces out".
Now, let me rag on the cyclists that are true A-holes out there. I ride alone, most of the time. if someone needs to pass, I pull over if im riding w/ someone. This is not a peleton, it's a bike path.
I'm riding down the dam, and about to get onto the street, and two cyclists cut me off "ON YOUR LEFT" just as im signalling to go out onto the road. DIdn't even apologize. And to top it off...his BUDDY does it , too.. I cursed at them. Then flipped them off in my head as i saw them take off down the path, as I ran up onto the road.
At least the two cyclists who ran me into a group of the SLOWEST moving joggers apologized.
tomorrow is my long ride. Let's hope it goes better. I'm def doing the white rock trail....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.