I came to that part of the lake, where you either have to take the little exit onto the lake bike path, OR keep going up lawther and head up the White Rock Trail. Last minute, I decided to make for WRT. By the time i made it a few miles into the trail, i could feel a hunger pain. I took a lightly cafinated gu. Man i was flying. It felt perfect. And it's really beautiful through there. You cant go too fast because there just inst much trail, and I have no idea what was with Orange Diaper man who was doing some sort of Andrew Dice Clay stretching by a bench. But ok, its dallas.
I made it up and back and was feelng really powerful. I haven't felt like this in a long time. More gu's. The supercool cops of Dallas put up cones on Mockingbird bridge to give us a biking lane. Thank you! But when i got down to my exit, I was only at 25 miles. I still felt really good. I made for the trail head again. See, the WRT is about 6 miles one way. Up and back are over one loop of the lake. Instead of doing 4 loops of the lake (zzzzz) i can do the trail and do only two. i like that. So, that's what i did!! With the exception of orange diaper man, who was now facing itno the woods, posing and had his shorts pulled up into his ass, I had a great ride.
When I got home...51 miles. WhooT! Everything was working well, except for my iphone app cyclemeter. I had it on the wrong setting and it recorded my track wrong. Bummer!
then i came home, and ate. i ate everything i could. :( I am not balancing my food intake properly..
Over all, pretty proper ride! My best solo personal best!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.