When you watch a movie, that basically takes a momentus occasion out of someone's life, the events leading up to it, and the big finale, it stops there. Usually, if it's based on someone's life, even losely, a small blurb at the end, sums up the rest of that persons life "she's now a writer in NY" or "He lives in Boston with his three kids and a three legged dog named 'stumpy' ". It's the happily ever after, that no one really talks about.
So, does life go on? I finished the show i've been working on for a year. It's over. Not sure if it will go on, but the few moments in between that and new opportunities is like a dark night of the soul.
I am learning, as i wrote earlier, to stay focused on the big picture. Something new will be around the corner. I believe that, or rather, i have to believe that.
I've started the next phase. I've got a video next week, and I think it will be just fine. I get to learn a camera system this weekend, so i can test out my new skills the next, at a semi working, semi vacation.
I do know, that chocolate really does make a person feel better. Like a pill of joy.
So, stay focused on the big picture. Let the little stuff fall into the cracks of the earth, and always remember that something very cool, will be around the corner...waiting for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.