I love the movie Julie and Julia. I watch it every time it comes on sat. When I first saw it, my show had just come out. I had high hopes. I wished with all my heart, that something reallybamazing would happen. But, well, sort of the opposite has happened. My boss believes it's a success, but I don't think the general public finds it very interesting. Did I just fail miserably?
One thing I will tell u that is amazing...having a boyfriend who hugs me and says it's ok, take this slow time as a prep for life's next adventure. I just love him for saying that. I treated myself to a very perverse IPad. I'm writing this blog on it.
So, I didn't write the next biggest discovery, but at least I did it...with the help of my friends.
Boat party this weekend, kansas next. Life is good even when I'm emotionally tapped.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.