Wednesday, June 9, 2010

lunch

There are people who hate their jobs, dislike their jobs, tolerate their jobs, but when you love your job, it makes a huge difference.  I love my job. Not just because I get to do the work I have dreamed my whole life in doing, but because I get to work with my friends.  

Today, a few of us go to lunch.  Over pizza and salads, our conversations go immediately to which Star Trek series was the best, or the challenges George Lucas had making Star Wars.  Why certain villians shouldn't later turn out to be the hero's father, and how great the first Indiana Jones movie was, and still is.  

See, these are the moments that you can't replace.  

It's raining outside.  It makes me want to eat chocolate.  

I hate to say this, but I will miss my friends while I'm on vacation.  Well, maybe for the few hour anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.