Thursday, June 3, 2010

edits and eating

It's been a while since i've posted a blog. I know, It's been a busy edit time, but more than that, I just felt me continually stating "im editing" would become quite boring.  I am reaching the end of this season's edit.  And the show is still up for renewal, but who knows. Numbers aren't there, or commitment to resources, then no season 2. Bummer, but for good reasons.

But that I'm at the last episode, which is a doozy!! There is a lot going on in the season finale.  My system keeps crashing, and im frustrated with some of the shots. My own doing, of course, however, the colors are off and i'm having to deal w/ that too. To get through this edit, I'm eating my way through it. Isn't that terrible.  Next week i'll be on a beach, attempting to fit into a tiny bathing suit, and meanwhile, I'm hitting every low carb weapon in my arsenal. I want to get this done, so I can move forward with new projects!

Ok back to eding, but needed a breather.  I am trying not to let my mind float to the white mexico beaches next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.