Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hump day

Just two days before our trip to Mexico. A short trip, and thankfully, the landlords will be here attending to our place.  I haven't lost the weight i wanted to.  Every day I examine why i can't lose the weight. Whether its because im in a happy relationship and food is one of our national pasttimes, or that I'm now 45, and despite my efforts (flash to me struggling to run 3 miles in the summer heat), I just dont have the body i had 10 years ago. But i refuse to acknowledge that age is a culprit. My love of food is.

Last night, I refused to eat dinner. 8:30 is the hardest time. It seems all the food has gone through my body, and now my stomach has the audacity to remind me late at night, to eat.  I drank a diet root beer, which i love. My bf is eating because he can go all down w/o it. *sigh* I just can't do that anymore.

Today, i have a smash it meeting, and im almost done in post w/ the last episode.  I need to finish it today, so i can go on vacation w/ a clear mind.  Then, of course, reviews are next week.  My work for a year gets reviewed.  I hate reviews. Honestly, 20 years of corporate reviews...it's like a personality examination. I know they're needed, and why they are so necessary, but its like having someone tell you if your a fail or a success.  is that really necessary?

Back to a real shoot today. A meeting, then a shoot.  Then the rest of the afternoon to finish the season finale, and tie up lose ends.  

I had no energy this morning. I did 2 miles on my elliptical in 45 minutes. Now how pitiful is that?  Tonight! I promise to run.  Two more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.