Friday, May 21, 2010

Posts and Submissions

Week four of Smash It going live.  It has been, less to say, a very crazy ride.  While i wont go into much details, I can say that i've been thru the fill cycle of emotions, from fear, anger, incredulity, panic and depression.  I guess this is what happens when you really put your heart and soul into a project.  I still believe, despite any naysaying, that the show is going to be a success.  We will attempt to submit for awards, some quite big.  I'm not sure it will win, but you wont know until you try. Right?

If it fails, you ask? What will i do?  Well, after contemplating a complete chocolate meltdown, I'll hopefully return to doing what I've done before. videos.  And that's ok.

As for the weight loss...I've lost 5 pounds.  Great, but not enough yet. My bf and i are now walking several times a week, up to, and including, 6 miles.  One of these soon days, I'll tromp around the lake. that's 9 miles..and hard even on my bike!

Otherwise, it's back to editing dive footage from Roatan, which is looking quite good considering it's from a Flip.

Tomorrow is the ren faire. I'm really looking forward to it.  Also, is a small Farmers market. I'm hoping to tag that before we go.

Fun!
Love to all of you, even though i doubt anyone reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.