I decided last week, and very last minute, to enter a video documentary contest. You get one day to shoot, a week to edit. All must be turned in by midnight this saturday night. I was so busy with work (editing) and training that i didnt get to it this weekend. Well, thankfully, they just want rough edits.
The first one, the longest one, is 90% finished. I'm happy with it. I really don't think my chances of getting accepted into the contest are high; the competition is huge. However, it will become a wedding gift once finished, and for that, that's what makes it worth it.
I also shot a conservation piece that I will edit tomorrow.
But i'm looking forward to a lot of sleep, and a long bike ride.
Saw Dinner w/ Schmucks. Didn't hate it, but didn't enjoy it. Cable guy, really? Well, some parts were funny...Jermaine Clement was the best part of that whole mess. Can't recommend it, so I wont. Rent it on Netflix when nothing else is available...Sorry Paul Rudd..i adore you but this one is a stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.