I have gained some weight lately, due to a busy schedule and pulling some muscles in my back. Bleh. So, i ate. And my food habits have been quite poor lately. No more chocolate. We get that stuff too easy at work.. The good chocolate mind you..like Reesus and snickers. Man, talk about killing a diet.
Last night, i wanted to go run or ride my bike, but the rains came. They let up just enough time for some daylight left. So i ran out on my bike. Unfortunately, since i have no lights, i could only go for a few minutes, but i ran it hard.
When i got back, i felt so fat and gross, that I had a meltdown. I guess sometimes we have to have those so we kick our own asses back into shape.
So, this is me, kicking my own ass. I got up at 5:30 and was out the door by 5:50. It was really nice outside, having rained off and on. Adding those two pounds have made a huge difference. I felt awful. My left shin hurts. But i forced myself to do those 3 miles. I also ran sunday after following my bf around on a bike ride to shoot a bachelor party bike ride. I drove the car bec of the camera gear, which btw, i did a terrible job.
mentally, im just not in a good place today. I had nightmares last night.
What is it w/ me saying "whole 'nuther' too? When did i start saying that?
Be good to each other people. Life is short.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.