It's almost the first week since Smash It premiered on the web a week ago friday. We are seeing a decent push on episode 1, 2 is a little further behind. But the metrics aren't in on the other sites, or the activity the booth at Tech day's has been bringing in.
I still have a lot of work to do.
Meanwhile, my stomach and guts are hurting worse each day. I tried to play it off as a normal thing, or a stress thing, or a 'i ate something' bad thing, but i get worse each day.Now i'm eating tums like crazy. I have a doc's appt tomorrow morning. Sure, i'm a little scared. Hopefully, it will not be much of anything, but I'm still a bit worried. Facing it alone isn't the greatest feeling in the world either. Maybe it's better to be alone when dealing with this sort of thing.
I tweeted Nimoy and Shatner. I know, silly of me. IT's not like they're even going to watch it. But i guess if we don't take a chance, or believe in ourselves, we wouldn't get anywhere. When i see a celeb speak, the first thing you'll notice, is that confidence that they are exactly where they need to be, and no job is too big. Maybe inside they're like a frightened child, but boy do they carry themselves well, for the most part.
I hope the emails i sent to folks generate interest. I would like to see this show a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.