Monday, April 19, 2010

Winding Down

The show I've spent the last year of my life working on, Smash It, goes live in less than two weeks.  I am worn out, tired, but really happy with the show.  It will be online on youtube and many websites, including facebook and twitter.  The outtakes T just edited, are some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.

I hope in my  heart the show takes off. It's my first comedic writing, and my first directing of a web series. I wonder if I'll get any time off once it's all in the can? :D

P90X has me so sore I can barely walk. I deserve it, since i took a month off to be bad and eat everything i wanted.  Now, Im back on track. But the first two weeks are always the hardest! 7 lbs in 7 weeks. The food we ate this weekend, plus the wine, was just a bit much for my poor body.  It's detoxing as we speak, and painfully.

More later. Clear skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.