Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Updates

Smash It is moving right along.  I felt like E4 needed a few color/spx tweeks, so it's back in the editing bay. But it took all of an hour. Now to export.  E5's animation is coming along.  I hope to finish that today, then take tonight to export. It takes a good hour or two to export out of After Effects.

The big boss is looking it E1 today.  Finger's crossed.

The bloopers are really funny.  Tim did an amazing job w/ them. Thank god for him!  E1-5 are almost finished.  I just have to blur our some skin. heh.  It reminds me howmuch fun we had making this show. It's amazing how much you forget the tough stuff, and remember the good.  I think i only had two breakdowns  making this show!

I am still fat today.  I am still detoxing. My jeans are too tight. bleh.  I was up at 5:30 to work out. I managed a recovery work out, because my legs are so sore i can barely walk.  I bet i look weird. Well, i always look weird. I am editing on my big exercise ball.

Drat! I forgot to put checks in the mail for vacation. Why can't i remember the simplest of tasks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.