It's funny to me how i can have all these thoughts in my head, and then i sit down to a blank page, and sometimes, they simply escape me.
This week, I've been under the weather. Last weekend we saw two sets of friends at two completely dinners (sushi and saki, and crawfish boil and beer) and sunday i felt worked over. So, i worked out to P90X plyometrics. One week later, I am just now able to walk like a normal person. But my stomach didn't fare as well. I felt like I have an ulcer, or the stress of the show is definitely finding refuge in my abdominal track. Today, I am beginning to feel normal again.
Secretly, the show went live at 12:01 last night. I haven't looked yet. I want to stay focused on finishing the show. This is the biggest project I've taken on, not to mention, the biggest project i've been paid to do. It has been a year of my life on this project.
I am struggling with Episode 5. It has some odd things that I've been trying to work out, and some timing issues. To make matters worse, I've managed to max out my little mac. So crashing becomes an hourly event. It's frustrating, and the only resolution I'm giving by the mac pros is to reload my mac once the project is complete. Can you hear my sigh across the cloud?
I dare not tell anyone the link until the bugs are worked out. But if you find it, please be kind. I hope the world likes it. Now, I am off to episode 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.