I handed in my third project yesterday, only to discover today, that i left out the very first lesson we were taught...squash and stretch. Uggghh!
There is so much going on in this class, at light speed. I've yellow sticky notes all over my monitors, and the pdf's they give us, taped on my shelves and stuck to my walls.
It's not like i haven't been doing light speed projects for the past 8 years!
Not to sound whiney, but this class is really difficult.
On the day after we get an assignment, they load us down with encouraging videos, extra information, pdf's and the occasional podcast meant just for us.
This morning was not only letting us know they know how we feel (yeah yeah so touchy feely) but also about developing great taste in art and animation by watching other's work, and by developing an animation vocabularly.
I get this excited feeling..way deep down when i get to learn something new..then the anxiety kicks in and i get overwhelmed.
And btw..my house is a wreck! Two weeks and i'm way behind. YOu know why? Because my time choices are vacuum the rug, or get an hour on my bike.
But laundry waits for no one.
INto the showers and to laundry. I hope my little robots charge up so they can vacuum.
Into the dark we go.
Clear skies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.