Jeez, where has this year gone??
So much has happened. Part of me can't figure out if it's good, or not. Whether good or not, it has happened, so deal, right?
Sat night we went out with some friends, who talked us into riding the south loop sunday morning. A small group who promised a slow ride. It was a good pace, and i felt good that I was able to keep up. Maybe I'm not completely out of shape. Still, this year has clearly taken it's toll, and I need to keep all of that in mind.
The super moon and lunar eclipse last night. It was pretty amazing.
As i got up this morning, i looked out my dining room window, and there, was the supermoon.
So, i can conclude, that the windows of my house, sit directly beneath the line of ecliptic. My bedroom window will see the ride of the sun and moon, the dining room the setting. I knew that already because the sun blasts my bedroom window in the morning. chortle. However, to see something so beautiful out my window, is really a blessing.
Years ago, when Haleys comet came by, it was right outside my bedroom window. I could pull back the shade, and see it in the nightsky, right over my bed. It was on my birthday. I thought that would be some awesome omen. If it were, it never presented itself.
Today, Nasa is about to annouce something really big happening with Mars. My vote is about water.
I'm pretty sure they didn't find life on mars, not the way we want it.
My ramblings for today.
Clear Skies.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.