Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday. Finally

I think I'm finally having the nervous breakdown I deserve.
The house is finally setteling down, and so are the cats. 
But now im faced with an emotionally bankrupt battery and all around fatigue.

I was so irritable and cranky yesterday.  I just wanted to sleep and not fight any battles, but everything and everyone was battle battle battle. I apologize to all of those who were destroyed in my wake. That's not the usual me.  I'm not making excuses, just explaining that I've gone a little beyond my limit and need to reset. a big reset!!

October is going to be a lot of stress, distress and busy as hell.

I welcome the busy, don't get wrong, and I love my work. But i've just not had any downtime.

Today, R-man left on a family day trip. This allowed me to sleep until 8am. I really needed it.
Took my time to get a few laps around the lake, and wear out some of this distress.  I am forced to ignore my numbers.  I am inconcievably slow and out of shape. 

CX season is looming. Although i've vowed not to race this year, I will still go to support R-man. It's bittersweet. To be so out of shape and not competing. But he totally deserves to be supported, and quite honestly, CX spectating is just as fun as racing. Unfortunately, my life battery is only capable of so much, and BF/family, Job, House, Pets has taken more of the pie, leaving little for the bicycle.

I feel like the show, Green Acres. Yes, I'm dating myself.  I've been a renter up until July.  That's 50 years of living in someone else's responsibilty.   Then, like the charactesr in the show, I moved into home ownership. Granted I am not in the country...far from it. But suddenly I am now my own landlord, as a friend put it.  It's a weighty slice of the pie.

I have 8 boxes that need my attention.  Time to focus on them, and get this house ready for my absence.

Do they make calming collars for humans?!?!

Clear skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.