Thursday, November 18, 2010

TSA

The American public wants safer air travel. I agree. Our enemies are finding more creative, disturbing, and somewhat gross (underwear bomber) ways to sneak weapons onto our planes and destroy our way of life. After all..terrorists, means "inflicting terror upon someone".

Recently, I had taken a trip to Mexico, and had to endure the 30 seconds of the new Xray machine. I didn't mind. Honestly, if some dude wants to look at my naughty parts for explosives, then I have 0 problem with that.

It's not our fault, that our enemies have no qualms about putting stuff where it don't belong.

It's our reaction to this, and our technological limits, that have brought us to the 30 full body scan, or the 2 minute feel up.  I personally, do not want someone touching my nethers.

The guy on the news, that refused the body scan AND body check. Please.  Are you that stupid? Do you not watch the news?

Why would you want them to relax their safety procedures for you, but not for anyone else. I love the fact they held their ground and told that bully not to fly.  Serves him right.

So, do yourself a favor. Either get over it, or don't fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.