Last night i went out for a ride. I had some last minute shoots, so i worked late. I was excited it try out my new light. Of course, it didnt get dark until i was almost home, but some really cute guy rode by me and says "wow that is a really bright light". It would have been nice if he were hitting on me, but i think he was snickering behind my bike shorts.
I woke up at 1 am with a scratchy throat. One lozenge, allergy pill, and 3 episodes of Big Bang theory later, i was fast asleep. My alarm went off at 5:45, but i was still in a drugged/allergy haze. I dragged my ass out of bed to face 55F temps.
I bundled up like the second coming. By the time i got outside, the twilight was bright. darn, i like getting out before it gets light. For some reason, i'm really taking a liking to starting off in the dark.
Finally made it to the lake, and the auto gods were smiling, bec i made my four worst road crossings w/ no problems. That is rare.
I am flying around the lake. This is the third time i've worn the neck gator. It feels like a Nagini wrapped around my throat. It's hard to breath through it. When i do, i have flashes of some SAW ahole using that to terrorize some poor cyclist. IT also makes me feel like im wearing a dog cone.
My legs felt very fatigued and slow. I think i need to raise my seat a little and tweek it. I dont feel like im getting a full extension, and it makes me feel like im not using my legs fully.
One day, i wish i could find someone that i could ride with and ask all these questions I have.
Anyway, the ride was cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.