A blog from a Writer/Director/Editor, now new Mographer, in Dallas Area whom likes to ride a bike.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
I fit in here. New beginnings!
I've come to realize, that when something in my life gives me anxiety, it's time to turn my attention elsewhere.
After one CX race, i realized that was not where i fit in this year. I'm ok with that...really ok with that.
Then something sort of fell into my lap...going back to school.
Today, I start my first day of a virtual animation bootcamp. I'm really excited, really nervous, because this is like the navy seals of courses. It's going to be tough and time consuming.
I also realized that in order to handle my work load, and school load, that training will have to fall to the side for a while. I setup my bike on a trainer, and have been devoting my early mornings to that, instead of going outside to ride. I hate it, i have to admit, but i'm learning to adapt, like a good plant.
My plan is to blog about my class, and even post links to my work.
Today, I got my hogwarts letter.
New beginnings, starts now.
I absolutely love this!
Clear Skies and be kind to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.