Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good

I got to ride Germanfest this weekend. Barely two weeks off medical leave, and i decided to ride the 100k.  Big Hills, lots and LOTS of wind. The camping was rough, but surprisingly good in many ways.  But the best part, was my hero who rode with me, and helped me through the hard parts. He's just awesome.

Not only is he Mr. Awesome, but he's made me realize, that no one should cheat on their wife, or lie to their friends, to get what they want. Everyone should be treated with respect and love, and i realize how weak and greedy some people are.

I am a lucky girl, to find someone who showed me the way, out of the darkness and proves that there are still very good people in the world, who have good moral compass.  If i were that "other" girl, i wouldn't be posting happy pictures on my fb. I'd be kickng some balls. I honestly have no idea how they can look their loved one's in the eyes and not show one bit of remorse or guilt!!!   Boy am i lucky i am no long involved with super scum of the earth.

I am lucky. , very very lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.