I have about 7 minutes to blog. So here are my latest updates.
Last weekend i ran out to Joe Pool Lake with my training buds J and S, and we did some hills. We got a course from a coworker, and we totally misread it. We ended up going backwards on the route and got lost. I had even dl'ed the route to my gps, but the 705 doesn't seem to like it when you start in the middle of a route. About 38 miles of those hills and heat were enough for us.
Sunday, i went out for an easy ride, and ended up on the hills of Flag Pole Hill. There were a lot, and some even rivaled JPL. I came home more sore than i anticipated, but it was a good workout.
Last night I interviewed a new coach. So far so good. Tonight are fitness tests. I'm still pretty sore. I've gained about 3 lbs, and not happy about that. I gotta get my eating back under control.
It's going to be hot today, and that' s another part of my anxiety.
Btw..if you've been out in the early hours, that full moon has been just simply awesome, followed by a kickass sunrise. I love summer.
Now, Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.