I've been sitting at my mac for twenty minutes, gently encouraging safari or firefox or any browser to load! Finally. Sometimes I dont know what is going on w/ the darn thing. It def has a mind of its own.
Now where have I been? Well, houston. I was sent by my company for a week long shoot. I was excited, but i knew it would be challenging and wearing, and it was. I like to have my skills challenged, but i hadn't realized the impact a trip would have on my body.
I'd gotten myself so used to eating a certain amount of food and cycling on a schedule, that this trip threw my whole system off. If it wasn't suffering from acute stomach pain, I was busy developing a chest infection of some sort. I'd give real money to stop coughing..oh wait, i did.
My landlord suggested Alkaselzter (sorryI can't spell it) nightime. So, i mentally prepared myself to shotgun a glass of that stuff, with a shot of diet coke standing by as a chaser. Ever jump into a swimming pool and accidentally drink a little of the chlorinated water? Well, that's what this stuff tastes like. Lemon, my ass. No wait, I take that back, it tastes like hot tub water...with the bubbles. Gross.
The diet coke took the edge off, but that aftertaste of nasty still lingers. Could be worse, I assume?
Anyway, the slightest tickle and i'm off on a coughing fit. Flynn looked at me like i was dying, and he had no idea how to dial 9-1-1. Poor thing, when i got my voice back, I tried to reassure him. Well, a toy mouse and he's off playing. ADD of cats.
But this bothers me least. I mean, it sucks balls i cant get on my bike right now. It's like cutting off my arm, but my right eye has begun it's usual dull ache again. That can only mean one thing. The growth is back. God, im so tired of this. It's been hurting now for over 7 months. Tomorrow, i go back to the eye doc to see what my options are, and how bad it is. Keep me eyeball in your thoughts. I swear I really don't want another surgery, and this time they said it would involve glue. That doesn't sound even remotely safe.
I hope this AS is kicking in. I am off to bed. At least i got a little running in at the hotel last week. I am paying for it now.
Clear, calm skies and I pray for your good health!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.