For about three weeks, work has been in overtime, and I've been gradually feeling something wrong. I ignored it, of course, take advil and move forward. But in reality, I've not had much down time, nor sleep in a while.
This past weekend, after I did the Tour of Dallas, a stressful couple of days, and a resulting headache. But i knew immediately what it was. The same headpain i'd suffered last last year. I was able to get to the doc monday in the afternoon. Bad news, the growth is back in my eye.
What is even more distressful, is that i get nothing from the doc's on what is causing it. "just happens" and despite my internet research, i'm finding the same conclusion. IF i knew of a better doc in the dallas area, I would go.
You can't imagine how irritating this is. It feels like gravel in my eye, and the headache is like a stabbing pain through it. My vision is blurry again. THis time, they've put me on eye drops, hoping it will help. I did everything they told me to, and I even cleaned up my nutrition to help the process. But it's back.
I went out Tuesday to ride, because I knew, with the wind, it could be my last ride before the surgery. I did two laps, and despite the wind, did ok. BUt the headache came back a little worse. Ok i paid for that. damnit.
Monday, i go back to see if the drops are helping, and if i have the surgery or not. Then im back to 3-4 months of back in the woods again, hoping it doesn't come back.
I'm having a hard time with it this time, because now that it has come back, what am i to do about the future? Am i to face this over and over?
Keep me eyeball in your thoughts!
Clear, calm skies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.