Sunday, February 2, 2014

Feb 2014 Already?

Hello World

I'm a little late getting to my new years resolutions, but i had to wait until the 3 am inspriationals hit.  Is that a word?  I'm making it one.

So, here goes...

1. Blog more.  Yes, and i can already put a dot next to this one on the list.

2.  Write more. But, you're already blogging? Blogging doesnt count in this.  I need to write at least 1 chapters every  month, and 5 pages of my script or outline. Smaller goals seem to process better in my little brain. One of my characters needs to be funnier than me.

3. Improve my fitness. Goal...6 hour century on a bike. 

4. Kick this hamstring problem. Enough messing around. I apparenlty have some deep inflammation and i need to take the bull by the horns. 

5. Downsize, downsize, downsize.  Seriously, i need to fight club myself, but im going to skip living in the shitty, unique fixer upper.

Ok that's it.  That's a good start.  What are YOUR new years resolutions?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.