It's Friday!!!
I have made it two weeks of the new nutrition and workout plan.
To be honest, the food plan isn't that bad.
Since it's so simply, it's fairly easy to stick to.
I went to the local sports bar the other night, and they were nice enough to whip me up a spinach, shredded chicken, tomato and avocado salad. It was so tasty the bartender said she wanted one.
Side note: I think i should try to grow avocados.
There are moments when i really crave one of my old deserts, like chocolate almonds, etc.
But armed with the livestrong tracker app, and my not fitting jeans, I steal my resolve.
Energy Level: This has greatly improved, as has my stomach ache.
The only bad day i really had, was last wednesday, when I was so busy at work, I got very behind on my food. I simply didn't have time to eat everything. I raced home, choked down a banana and went for a hot ride around the lake. By the time i got back, i had sweated out 3lbs of water, despite my efforts to drink. (I love this time of year. )
By the time I could get to some food, my stomach was in knots. I couldn't eat much, and went to bed after dinner. My stomach felt like it was eating itself. Around midnight, I gave up and got a protein shake. That soothed my tummy, and I was able to eventually fall asleep.
I am also officially 2 weeks off the diuretics. That part has NOT been easy.
I quit taking them the day I started this nutrition plan.
I instantly gained so much weight, about 8 lbs.
When i weighted at the doc's office, they told me I was up to 148.
I usually have a nervous breakdown if i get to 138. I started this two weeks ago at 140.
My BF has been my rock in this. When i felt sluggish, gross, and fat, he would kindly, and patiently, remind me of the target and how to stay focused. He also has been a huge support in the food, esp eating what I've been eating when he's with me, or not binging on sugars, when he knows I can't eat that fun stuff right now.
During the week, my riding hasn't really improved much that I can tell. I still feel sluggish and slow, and this humidity and heat aren't helping. I swear the weather is if someone flipped a switch from spring to summer. Humid, moist summer. Are you grossed out yet? Well, you will be when you get a full swamp ass from just walking outside.
My weight as of this morning, is 140. I know i've shaved some inches, because of my clothes fitting better. MY energy is better during the day, although i dont think my sleeping habits have improved.
So, my weight is now back where i started, but that's without the diuretics.
Tomorrow is the tour of italy, and we'll see how well i perform.
Clear Skies!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.