Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dallas going ons

Here is my preblog!
I'm about to embark on a bicycling adventure of the local kind.

Two things are on the stack for today:

On deck! http://texascustombicycleshow.ridedaltex.com/

The Texas Custom bicycle show.  I've never been to one, and I'm curious what sort of cool bicycle gems I'll get to see.  I plan to take some pics and send out a shout out when i'm finished. Also, i was promised some free beer...

If you get there by 10 am, parking is abundant, and you can shuttle over to the....

 SpookyCross cyclecross races. THESE are my favorite!!!

http://www.txbra.org/events/event.asp?EventID=2455

Yes, i've been talking about this all year! You want halloween?  You want bicycles? You want racing? You wanna RAZZ a bunch of guys in costumes on bikes jumping over obstacles, probably crashing, and climbing hills on a grassy knoll?
It's TODAY!

Races start at 11 am with the Masters. Don't miss it, bec my great pal Dave Parks will be racing. He's a machine!!

Right! So, i need to get off here, hose off from last nights shennanagins, and get my ass out there.

More later!

Clear Skies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.